Friday, March 03, 2006

Paper Accepted for The Epistle to the Hebrews and Christian Theology Conference

Today, I received notification of approval for my paper proposal for the "Hebrews and Theology Conference" at St. Andrews, Scotland. The title of my paper is "The Eschatological World Already Subjected to the Son." Find titles of all short papers to be read at the conference here. As I look through the list of other presenters, I recognize many names, several of whom I know and with whom I have spoken. I very much look forward to the conference.


For a fuller description of the conference--"The Epistle to the Hebrews and Christian Theology"--with the keynote speakers--Professor Richard Hays, Duke; Professor Morna Hooker, Cambridge; Professor John Webster, Aberdeen--click here.

I hope to see some of you, my readers, in St. Andrews in mid-July.

2 comments:

Michael F. Bird said...

Ardel,
Excellent news, well done. I hope to catch up with you if you're around. My wife's family is visiting from Australia so I might be touring the British countryside. Please keep me informed of the planned itinerary of your trip.

abcaneday said...

Michael,

I have not finalized my plans yet. I've been watching the airlines for a good fare.

I do look forward to visiting Scotland again. I so very much enjoyed my short time in St. Andrews in 2000.