Wednesday, December 15, 2010

For What It's Worth

Yesterday, with gratitude I received the following notice.

Hello Professor Caneday

I'm writing this because I thought you and your readers might want to check out our article "Top 50 Blogs by Theology Professors", wherein Biblia Theologica is listed at #15 (http://www.masteroftheology.org/top-50-blogs-by-theology-professors.html#15 ). Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any comments!

Warm Regards,

Rachel M. Stevenson
Co-founder, Theology Masters

2 comments:

Stan said...

It's hard to tell, but it looks like you're #3 in your category (New Testament Studies) and rank higher than Dr. Mohler's blog (#26). Congratulations! (I know I read every post you write.)

abcaneday said...

Alphabetical listing has always favored me. ;)