Saturday, May 08, 2010

Sabbatical Leave for Writing

Our Northwestern College administrators have officially posted the list of faculty members who will be taking sabbaticals during academic years 2010-2011 and 2011-2012. So, I am permitted to announce that I will be taking a full academic year sabbatical for 2010-2011. For the next fifteen months my overwhelming focus will be to complete current writing projects and to begin some new ones in anticipation of completing some of them also. Consequently, I will be significantly reducing the amount of blogging that I will be doing. I plan to keep my new blog ἐξήγησις active. This one, however, I intend to suspend.

Please pray for me as I endeavor to suck out all the marrow of life for the next fifteen months for the purpose of full devotion to writing.